Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Drilling big holes without harming yourself

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
An AutoDrill has that option, but is slightly out of most people's
league when doing non-production work.

(WARNING! Thinly disguised promotion above! ggg)

Thinly disguised?!? That was blatant and purpose-driven.

See, Joe, you can tell I once did PR for a living. I tossed you a
softball, right over the plate.

Swing batter, batter!

Wouldn't you like to have your own professional PR guy on retainer? d8-)

Would love one. ...some day.

Inside tip: Don't go for the retainer. Do it project-by-project. Otherwise,
the PR person, if he/she is faithful about doing all they can for you and
what you're paying them, will wind up making a complete pest of
himself/herself (and of you) with the magazines. Then they'll stop answering
your calls. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress