Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default NG Policies

On Sep 10, 7:43*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Jason Carlton wrote:
I'm relatively new to this NG (lurked in the past, of course), so
forgive my stupid question here. But is this NG moderated at all? I
don't see a lot of spam, which is rare for a NG, so I thought maybe it
was.

I messed up and made a few posts under my "other" Google account,
which has my active work email address attached. I'm hoping to contact
a mod and have him to correct those posts so that my unimportant Gmail
address will show, instead (and hopefully prevent too many spammers
from picking up the active address).

If there is a mod for this NG, how can I contact him/her?

No moderator and many frown on postings via Google Groups.

You would be encouraged to use a real newsreader instead.

It's hard to find a real newsreader anymore. Comcast dropped
newsgroups a couple of years ago in my area so Google Groups is the
best free alternative. What's wrong with Google Groups?

Paul