Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default NG Policies

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Jason Carlton wrote:
I'm relatively new to this NG (lurked in the past, of course), so
forgive my stupid question here. But is this NG moderated at all?

Moderated newsgroups are clearly indicated by the name of the group, e.g.
alt.astrology.moderated, alt.comp.lang.c.moderated, and so on.

Only 2 moderated groups I subscribe to, don't have moderated in their
name. Only sure sign is if you post through Google, they will say that
it has been sent for moderator approval.

Also don't down Google. I sometimes post through it when on a company
machine.