Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn Lyford Glenn Lyford is offline

Default Bill Noble, Cole Drill Copy in dropbox.

I'll send you some photos of the drill my friend has via direct email - so
we can both compare....

Interesting that the head and table is almost exactly the same, yet
the handle is quite different (looks like mine was designed to use
less material--straight and a thin "+" cross-section--compared to the
classic "S" of the genuine article, which as I understand evolved as a
way to control shrink cracks in castings). Even the vee block (which
I don't have, but is included in the other pictures I found) is the
same shape as the Cole.
--Glenn Lyford