Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl sds

In article ,
TheScullster wrote:
The usual sds on offer from tommorow at lidle for £20 down from £40 a
bargain if ever I saw one! I shall be getting one.

Do they usually sell out on first day?
I won't be able to get into a Lidl store tomorrow

I wasn't after one but went to the Clapham junction store this morning -
no sign of them. So tried the local smaller one - again no sign. Not even
a price ticket on the shelves. But a gap in both cases.

I wanted the core drill set and the stud finder. Picked up a plug in
screwdriver set with allen and torx as well as the common types. Seems
very well made.

--

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.