john carlson

Default Maloof: "Then I just cut ________ on the bandsaw

Damn. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had that thought.

And the worst part is, even if others admire it, the brain knows that
the hands haven't lived up to its standards.

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:24:29 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:
I know how to make fine furniture as well as many craftsman. My brain knows
exactly what cuts to make and what tools to use. My brain can read plans
also. I just can't get the damned hands to go along with it though. It's
all in the hands.

-- jc
Published e-mail address is strictly for spam collection.
If e-mailing me, please use jc631 at optonline dot net