Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Metric

On Sep 9, 10:34*pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message *the Duke
Of Gloucester on Yonge might be closer.... but that is in an iffy area....

Extremely close to where I live, but unfortunately it's on the second floor.
The first few years here I visited the Pilot Tavern on occasion until they
added several steps in the front door. However, if it's that type of pub
atmosphere that you're into, I know of several locations nearby that are
similar. Or, if you're ok for a dive, there's the Burgundy bar and grill ~
less than five minutes away.

Van Morrison, The Cult, David Gray are all coming through this fall,
I'll be catching a couple of those...so I'll be in touch.