Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Metric

"David Nebenzahl" wrote:

Sounds like you didn't see "Bowling for Columbine" (Michael Moore's
movie). One thing he pointed out is that Canucks actually own more
guns (per capita, I b'leeves) than Merkins, and yet there isn't half
as much violent crime up there. (The reason for this is not even
what Moore himself expected to find. I won't give any spoilers; rent
the flick.)

I especially loved the sequence where Moore knocks on doors in
Toronto, and then tries the latches and opens them (none were
locked). Priceless.

Nope, not a flick person

Comment was based on mt experiences sailing across Lake Erie or Lake
Huron to various ports in Ontairo and checking in with customs.

Lew