Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default So, where do I apply?

wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:24:50 -0600, "SteveB"
wrote:

I hear about all these new jobs. I would like to go apply for some of
these
new jobs.

You must be joking. Here's some sensible advice for job-seekers.

1. If you want to express crackpot opinions or demonstrate a lack of
critical thinking in a public forum, then wait until your job-seeking
days are over. It's a buyer's market, and despite what you imagine,
employers are smart enough to use Google. With most new hires there
are bound to be some unknowns, but there's no good reason to choose
someone who's proven that they go out of their way to limit their
opportunities.

2. If you want to leverage snorf Usenet to increase your odds of
getting a good job, then only post stuff that demonstrates genuine
wisdom.

3. If you think that you or like-minded types are the best judge of
what appears wise to employers, then you don't know jack **** and
should STFU.

If the above goes right over your head, then click here for a
graphical explanation.
http://www.citlink.net/~wmbjk/images...tcomicmark.jpg

Wayne

So, was I drunk or absent the day you were put in charge? You exhibit your
stupidity because no one here posts their e mail address anyway. And if I
did, or have ever, I would welcome a meeting face to face with someone
telling me I didn't know jack **** and to STFU.

Bring it on, you keyboard coward. I ain't hard to find.

Steve