Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dayton electric motor capacitor, help identifying

On 9/9/2009 4:15 AM John Grabowski spake thus:

"Eric in North TX" wrote in message

I have a 2hp Dayton (Grainger) model# 6K393N that has a missing
capacitor [...]

Grainger which distributes Dayton brand motors sells parts for many of the
things in their inventory. I would try giving them a call.

Well, duh! That's the first thing *I* would have done. What's up with
the Googling, emailing, etc? Just call their toll-free number. They can
find all kinds of stuff for you (especially since it's actually one of
their products).