Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pilgrim Pilgrim is offline

Default Gunner -- TSA baggage/firearm

In article
,
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

On Sep 9, 9:42*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Too_Many_Tools fired this volley
:

YES...ask the people who know.

Um... TMT... I _did_ ask the airline (see the OP), and they conflict with
published TSA rules. *

So... The airline won't accept it without TSA locks, and the TSA inspector
will reject it WITH TSA locks... get my point?

LLoyd

Oops..sorry about that.

Go down to the airport and ask both the onsite TSA inspectors and the
airline.

The regs are a moving target.

TMT

Won't do any good! Another set of clowns will be on duty when you
actually fly. Their interpretation of the reg's will be different or
they will make up their own on the spot. The boss on duty can do what he
wants.

Chuck P.