Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur
Halmyre Halmyre is offline

Default Reichstag Fi 102 minutes that changed America

On 9 Sep, 13:58, Yeti wrote:
Jeff Lawrence wrote:
On Sep 9, 12:31 pm, Yeti wrote:

Almost nothing the US Government says about 9/11 adds up.

Maybe, maybe not, who can really say as there is no precedent to
compare it to. But what they say still makes a hell of a lot more
sense than some of the crackpot conspiracy theories that are out
there.
Cheers
Jeff

Granted - but here's the basics:

No steel framed building has EVER collapsed due to fire before 9/11, or
since. Yet we're expected to believe that at least THREE did that day.

No plane crash has ever left as little wreckage as any of these four
crashes that day.

Let me see - two 90 ton airliners into two 500,000 ton
buildings...yes, that wreckage would be pretty easy to find...

--
Halmyre