Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Mike is offline

Default Yellow glue or ??? for Adirondack chair?

It's funny... I have to agree - Gorilla Glue is awful stuff. Everytime
I've used it, I've been disapointed. However, Gorilla Tape - now that
stuff is incredible. Never found anything close. Wonder why they suck
at making glue, but excel with tape?

On Sep 9, 12:25*am, "SonomaProducts.com" wrote:
Gorilla glue has some great advertising and a catchy name but every
real test I have seen ALWAYS puts it at the bottom of the list in
every category. Poly glues are probably OK and better than yellow glue
for this application. I would say it depends on the break. Glue might
not be the best answer in any case, it might need a splint or to scab
in a piece, etc.