todd

Default Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post?

"McQualude" wrote in message
"todd" said:

So far, the sum total of your information from what I see
looking back in the thread regarding the dimensions of the post
has included the following "both equivalent in width" and "the
width of the wood makes no difference".

The question has already been answered, thanks anyway.
--
McQualude

No ****. I've answered the thing about 5 times by now just by myself, not
including the other answers. Of course, I don't know how one could give an
accurate answer because based on the limited amount of information
available, there's no way to be specific. I included the assumptions that I
made in my examples.

todd