McQualude

Default Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post?

"Michael Daly" said:

I think we should treat him as a troll. I've already asked him to
clarify the width issue and all he does is blather some more. It
would be trivial to clarify, but he just wants to be a PITA.

It was a simple question that several people already posted good
answers for. As I stated in the first post, I lifted the question
from another group because I thought a bunch of woodworkers might
have good answers, I gave you all the information that was available
in the original post. The original poster did not answer any
questions that were in the original thread, so I gave you all the
information that I had. I'm not sure how this makes me a troll, but
you can go **** yourself.
--
McQualude