Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Difference between Craftsman lawn sweepers?

On Sep 8, 8:49*pm, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:45:12 -0700 (PDT), Ben
wrote:

There are two different 42" lawn sweepers on the Sears web site:
Model# 24222 (Craftsman 42 in. High Speed Sweeper) and model #24237
(Craftsman 42 in. Tow Sweeper). *The latter is $30 more than the
former. *I can't tell the difference between the two from the
specifications. *Is there something that I'm missing?

The links for the two pages a

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07124222000P

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07124237000P

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!!

I don't know if Craftsman lawn care products are as terrible as the
rest of the tools today but if they are I would avoid them like the
plague. *With that said there are many brands on the market that are
higher quality and lower cost than the Sears crap. *Shop around,
you'll be glad you did.

Gordon Shumway

Almost all, if not all, the sweepers I've seen are made by MTD and
just get different colors and branding.