Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Dayton electric motor capacitor, help identifying

I have a 2hp Dayton (Grainger) model# 6K393N that has a missing
capacitor, I pulled the covers to check them, and one side, the longer
cover was empty, just the 2 wires. I'm hoping someone has one with
that model # that would be kind enough to look to see what value the
missing cap should be. There have to be 1000's of those out there, I
got it in a deal a while back, & hadn't tried to use it till the other
day, it didn't take long to find the problem, but now to find out what
cap it takes.....