Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Difference between Craftsman lawn sweepers?

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:45:12 -0700 (PDT), Ben
wrote:

There are two different 42" lawn sweepers on the Sears web site:
Model# 24222 (Craftsman 42 in. High Speed Sweeper) and model #24237
(Craftsman 42 in. Tow Sweeper). The latter is $30 more than the
former. I can't tell the difference between the two from the
specifications. Is there something that I'm missing?

The links for the two pages a

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07124222000P

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07124237000P

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!!

I don't know if Craftsman lawn care products are as terrible as the
rest of the tools today but if they are I would avoid them like the
plague. With that said there are many brands on the market that are
higher quality and lower cost than the Sears crap. Shop around,
you'll be glad you did.

Gordon Shumway