Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 18:42:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I'm sorry that's so difficult for you to understand,
but if you don't get it by now, I'm suspect you never
will.

So with that, I guess it's about time for me to also
say...

plonk

That's probably a good idea, because I don't think even your casuistic
skills can reconcile your convoluted position.

Quote this for Ed since he continues to post negative things about me
after plonking me. That isn't the moral high ground, is it?

Ed...moral high ground? Surely you jest. He at best was a RINO..at
worst..just another Leftist kook. Since the Obamassiah and the DNC run
all branches of the government...and we are rapidly heading towards the
Great Depression Part Deux...he has hitched his wagon to the Leftwing
and is riding in it..waving his hat and screaming Yahooo!!! as it heads
ever downwards.

The current Democratic party has lost its ideological basis for
existence.
- It is NOT fiscally responsible.
- It is NOT ethically honorable.
- It has started wars based on lies.
- It does not support the well-being of americans - only billionaires.
- It has suppresed constitutional guaranteed liberties.
- It has foisted a liar as president upon America.
- It has violated US national sovereignty in trade treaties.
- It has refused to enforce the national borders.

....It no longer has valid reasons to exist.
Lorad474