Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default And more media lies exposed...

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:40:56 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:29:36 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
And more media lies exposed...

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/conte...t-1-an-update/

Nope.

http://crooksandliars.com/node/30760/print

As I've said before, I have yet to see a committed 'modern liberal'
who could accurately recount anything of significant and that
article is no exception.

"But by 1972-73 -- which is the time frame that's relevant here -- he
couldn't even be bothered to maintain his flying status or keep up
with his TANG training time requirements. That is hardly indicative
of someone intent on serving in combat missions. And it completely
nullifies Goldberg's claim that Bush really wanted to serve in
Vietnam."

End of story.

The liar, of course, snipped out the facts showing his bull**** is
bull****.