Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_5_] Steve Barker[_5_] is offline

Default Difference between Craftsman lawn sweepers?

Ben wrote:
There are two different 42" lawn sweepers on the Sears web site:
Model# 24222 (Craftsman 42 in. High Speed Sweeper) and model #24237
(Craftsman 42 in. Tow Sweeper). The latter is $30 more than the
former. I can't tell the difference between the two from the
specifications. Is there something that I'm missing?

The links for the two pages a

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07124222000P

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07124237000P

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!!

after scrutinizing the descriptions, the only difference i can come up
with is that the higher priced one weighs more and holds less. It does
boast the gear ratio on the brush bar, so it makes you wonder if the
other one is slower spinning.