Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Homelite trimmer question

"Bill Hall" wrote in message

"ransley" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 11:15 am, "SteveB" wrote:
I have a Homelite trimmer. The little bulb is shot from age. I pulled the
carb, and cleaned, and replaced, and it runs fine if you keep pumping the
bulb. It has a small hole in it. Does one have to go buy the whole kit to
get the bulb?

Steve

When I have had to pump a bulb to make something run a complete carb
clean was necessary

Try the bulb first!! Mine was $1.65, less than the cost of a cold beer!!
Plus it worked.

Bill in Plano

Finding one is the problem right now. No, getting the wife to get ready to
get out of the house is the problem right now. I did clean the carb.

Steve