Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Metric

On 2009-09-08, Leon wrote:

Now that you have told me the answer, point me to a rule that will
indicate
that distance.

2.65 millimeters = 0.104330709 inches

http://tinyurl.com/luowee

Now that I've provided an answer as ludicrous as your challenge, what's
your point?

nb

You have obviousely missed my point, as what you pointed out is not metric.
I wanted to see the rule that indicates your answer, 2.65 mm.
My point is it is easier to measure halves in inperial than in metric.
Regardless of an imperial rule marked in 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, or 1/64 of an
inch, 1/2 is alway easy to see. It is going to be tough to see 2.65 mm
markings.

Ok, you take a measurement and it comes to 13 25/64 with a really good
rule, where are we now?

Mark it accurately.
;-)

Now cut it, without a CNC.