Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Obama to make speech to all K-12 students on Sept 8th

flipper wrote:
On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:33:03 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:23:59 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:51:52 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:06:38 -0700, "RST Engineering - JIm"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:55:17 -0500, "amdx"
wrote:

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/104812

Keep your kids home ;-)

What an absolute mother****ing asshole. You and Hitler have a
hell of a lot in common.

Jim

Really? I'm not familiar with that Hitler tactic. Please
elaborate.

One of the first things he did to start his war was attack a
radio station.

Oh, I see what you mean. Sort of like attacking talk radio or Fox.

No, I mean like preventing the message from even getting to the
audience, redefining sad sack.

Unlike your fascist fantasy land, free people, a concept alien to
you, are not 'required' to listen to anyone.

So it is OK to shut down speech you don't like. Got it.

I didn't say a damn thing about shutting anything down. I said no one
is "required to listen" and your lying fascist ass damn well knows it.

So far you're making an Obama-left wing-Hitler case.

Another pathetic flipper lie. lol

That was the case you made whether intended or not.

Yes, because talking to schoolkids and having reichwhingers shut
you down is the same as you shutting someone else down. Right?
Sorry, redefining sad sack, it's not opposites day. lol

Lying fascist.

Poor floppy, always with the handwaving, never with the proof. lol