Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default So, where do I apply?

I hear about all these new jobs. I would like to go apply for some of these
new jobs. Maybe in the "green" area. Maybe just Davis Bacon jobs holding a
SLOW/STOP sign. After the proper government funded and approved training
school, that is. Trouble is, in my neighborhood, I can't find any. Any in
yours? Mr. Obama says we are on the road to recovery, and in his campaign
promised a job for everyone. Says we have turned the corner, but all I see
on my corner is fat chicks that are so ugly, they only come out after dark.

I don't think I'd qualify for a government job, as I am a lifelong
registered libertarian, and taking a government job would violate my
principles, but then, maybe with affirmative action, I could get a good
government job that required me to do nothing, and they would just mail me a
check every month. And don't forget the benefits, Platinum Plan Health
Insurance included.

Help appreciated.

Steve