Posted to alt.home.repair
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default Wiring Garage/shop

On Sep 7, 7:34*pm, stryped wrote:
As you know I am working on wiring a detached garage/shop. I am a
newbie. I have attached a link to my work thus far. I am having a
little trouble figuring out how to route everything. Any helpful
advice is appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42254706@N03/

Where I am, the standard for romex in a garage is that it has to be
run so that "you couldn't hang a coat hanger from it". Clearly you
don't meet that standard, and we usually use conduit in garages. I
guess the bottom line is that the romex running around the corner and
also across the two trusses would be easily susceptible to damage in a
garage.

JK