Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Garage/shop wiring update

On Sep 7, 10:38*pm, Stuart Wheaton wrote:
stryped wrote:
As you know I am working on wiring a detached garage/shop. I am a
newbie. I have attached a link to my work thus far. I am having a
little trouble figuring out how to route everything. Any helpful
advice is appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42254706@N03/

Get rid of the twists, I do not like the jumps from truss to truss one
bit, even if they would pass code, which I doubt, unless you close the
ceiling, they are begging to have stuff hung on them or snagged on them.
* Run it neat and clean, no diagonals, radius the corners neatly, and
dress the stuff out like a pro.

Oh yeah, double your fire policy, and your liability one too.

Does it not look neat the way I did it?

I plan on runnign 2x4's between the studs where the wires run across.
And I plan on finishign the ceiling in osb.