Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default Garage/shop wiring update

On Sep 8, 1:40*am, "Tim" wrote:
"stryped" wrote in message

As you know I am working on wiring a detached garage/shop. I am a
newbie. I have attached a link to my work thus far. I am having a
little trouble figuring out how to route everything. Any helpful
advice is appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42254706@N03/

Looks good to me man, drive on. Are you going to sheet rock and insulate
this building?

I am going to insulate it. I am toyign with the idea of using 7/16 osb
for the walls and ceiling.

Also, my neutals are in the neutral bus bar and my grounds are in the
grounding buss bar. The picture may be deceptive because the panel is
upside down. (Read my previous postings). My panel said to mount it
upside down if it was going to be bottom fed.