Charlie Self

Default OT - Coulter

AndroGel babbles:

Retards like Ann Coulter and (so called) "Reverend" Al Sharpton are what
makes the USA the laughing stock of the planet.

You guys really scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Laugh on. I can agree with your opinion of Sharpton, who is a master scammer,
but I'd never heard of Coulton until a week or 2 ago...she does sound retarded,
but so do many of the politically committed on any side...and in any country.

The USA may well be the laughing stock of the planet: that speaks poorly for
the judgment of a great many people, though, and really isn't a judgment that
is yours to make.

At least we've not come up with any Genghis Khans, Chamberlains, Mussolinis,
Hitlers or their ilk, yet. Plenty of damfools, but that's not an America-only
trait. It's a part of human make-up.

Charlie Self
"I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use
our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson