Bay Area Dave

Default Hand plane - can you REALLY joint a perfectly straight edge?

I'd rather think about Victoria Secrets models than a female carpenter!!
What kind of image do YOU conjure up when thinking of a female
carpenter??

dave

brocpuffs wrote:

BUT, how long have rasps and sandpaper been with us? I remember,
sandpaper is *relatively* modern. I bet Jeff G. can answer that one.

I know for a fact its at least 60 years old! lol

Have a nice week...

I'm not gonna keep this thread going so I will not answer, except to
say we were talking about a lot older than 60 years. AFAIK-

ah heck, let's talk about female carpenters or somethin'..

James