Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Netiquette (was patronising digital advert)

On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 23:44:15 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
I don't know what newsreader you are using (I can't see it in the post)
but it should have cut John's post off at the line that contains
dash-dash-space. Most newsreaders also display anything below there in
grey, which helps distinguish the signature from the main body.

You can choose whatever colours you want for quotes - based on the
number of '' - and the sig on mine.

Same here. Mind, I've only been using this newsreader for a few hours
after the unfortunate experiment with Knode...the 8 year old unfixed

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org