Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Netiquette (was patronising digital advert)

In article ,
Andy Champ wrote:
I don't know what newsreader you are using (I can't see it in the post)
but it should have cut John's post off at the line that contains
dash-dash-space. Most newsreaders also display anything below there in
grey, which helps distinguish the signature from the main body.

You can choose whatever colours you want for quotes - based on the number
of '' - and the sig on mine.

--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.