Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default Home Shop building recommendations?

An old buddy got a decommissioned railcar. We had a good time getting
the 30,000 pound car off the low bed trailer that he hauled it home on.

Karl Townsend wrote:
It's hard to beat shipping containers.

True indeed. But the average price of a 20', here in california, is
$1200, plus $500 shipping. I can build a nice 8x20' building for well
under $1700.

Another possible is a semi trailer that lost its DOT rating. A friend got an
old reefer for $900. Already insulated and the air conditioner installed.
They look a sight though, might fit in Gunner's yard VBG

Karl