Default Any tools still made in the USA?

I absolutely detest Microsoft, but I have to admit that this has been an
excellent keyboard. I was bored and counted my lifetime usenet achievement
awhile back, and came up with around 18,000 messages. If you figure an
average of only 100 words per message, and five letters and a space per
word (both low, since I write big messages with lots of twenty dollar
college boy words), that's 10,800,000 keystrokes just for usenet posting
alone.

Yup. Made in USA.

funny... I turned my natural keyboard over, and "Made in Mexico"