Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default patronising digital advert

On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:34:34 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article . com,
Andrew Hodgson wrote:
However, such programs as Outlook (which I use
for email at work and have recently moved to this at home for
convenience sake) makes this horribly difficult for *anyone*, and so I
have taken to top posting for email correspondence (specifically
blindness related email lists).

I'm happy with top posting for emails. They are usually a one to one
'conversation' rather than the free for all of news. So you might be
expected to remember what was said last.

In this case quoting should not be necessary at all.

However, email lists are more akin to newsgroups.

Agreed.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]