Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Best Pencil Brands/Sources

"notbob" wrote in message
Yes, but more importantly, you're basically off topic. I see nothing
about drafting mentioned in the OP. I think he just wants a good
pencil that doesn't turn to crap after 3 letters. He didn't mention
if he preferred wooden or mechanical pencils, but to stay in the
woodworking theme, I gonna drag up the greatest wood pencil ever made.
The Dixon Ticonderoga No 2 pencil. They still make 'em. Work great,
look great, smell great (real cedar). They even chew great, if you're
into that sort of thing.

http://www.dixonticonderoga.com/

nb

I second that these are great pencils. I go through at least 1/2 gross of
them a year and
I'm picky about the pencils I use. I continually break the leads in
mechanical pencils
from pushing down too hard. The Dixon Ticonderoga pencils write nicely
smooth.

Bill