Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob M. Bob M. is offline

Default Broken Window Seal

"Kate" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
"Kate" wrote in message
I have a broken window seal, and the area is on the inside of my window.
It is a thermo pane, double sided window.

Can I patch this and if so, how would I do this?

Is my best option to get a a new window.

Thanks.
Kate

You can have the glass replaced by a glass company. Probably not a do it
yourself project.

That was a quick reply. I just read the company's website and the
windows are under warranty for 20 years. My home is 12 years old, so I
will call our local glass co. Tuesday and see what happens.

It is always something.

Many thanks.

Kate

If your warranty is like mine, it is only good for the original owner. If
the original owner left after 3 years, there is no warranty anymore. Silly,
but that's how mine reads.