Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Fleetie Fleetie is offline

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

Sn!pe wrote:
To the original poster: Was there actually any good reason
for crossposting to uk.misc, uk.d-i-y and uk.legal?

Yes: all of the groups were relevant and likely to contain people likely
to know the answer to my question. Which many of them did.

The fact that thread drift has inevitably set in so as to
render many posts irrelevant to two of the groups is *not* my
fault, and my choice of groups was absolutely bang on.

I have also noticed before that you are someone given to petty whining.
I am confident, however, that my (unnecessary) explanation will have
allayed your inner turmoil and allowed you to see that in this case, as
in many, your whining was misplaced. With a few more years' experience
of usenet, you'll get the hang of it.

HTH.

Martin