Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Illuminated switch to show that cloakroom light and fan is still on

In article ,
Phil Addison writes:
Any suggestions for a source of illuminated light switch as a reminder
that the light it feeds is still on? We have a loo under the stairs with
the light switch on the outside and it sometimes gets left switched on
so the fan remains running (as well as the light being on). I don't want
to fit a clunky 20Amp DP mains switch like this

Replace the switch with an occupancy sensor (mains PIR)
inside the room, or just leave the switch on all the time
and add the occupancy sensor next to the light, or replace
with a light fitting with a built-in occupancy sensor.

--
Andrew Gabriel