Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

On Sunday 06 September 2009 18:49, Fevric J. Glandules wrote:

james wrote:

In message , Fevric J. Glandules
writes

Or is "the Usenet" a unique Follettism that means "Usenet plus
other unrelated chat systems or bulletin boards"?

Got it one, old bean! No putting anything past you!

Trouble with this is that anybody unfamiliar with your peculiar
definition of "the Usenet" will take it to mean Usenet, and will
form the impression that you are claiming to have been posting
to Usenet since the UUCP days. Which is of course not true.

I'd be interested to know how you are so sure. There's surely not enough
information to be sure that he hasn't been posting for many years.

I've been posting to Usenet for over 25 years, but you'd need a bit of
detective work to find the earliest posts. Google has one for April 1984,
but I was actually posting earlier than that!
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org