Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 16:18:37 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:36:54 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 07:27:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Why does this sound so much like an interrogation? I've only heard
them on TV, but...

Sorry 'bout that, Larry. I was just trying to penetrate the veils,
hints, innuendo and artful dodging so I could understand what's
really being said here and what actual intent varous folks might have.
I see that Gunner is counting you among his armed friends to bag some
pols. Nothing ambiguous about his position!

Unfortunately, they're not in season.

I thought your reasoning might be from one of two angles:

1) Friendly heads-up to get me thinking about precisely what I was
saying and how it might read in a prosecutor's mind. (DA Ed already
has me doing fifteen to life)

2) A set-up, as Ed may have been trying to do, to get me to say
something illegal and stupid. It's a real shame.

Reasoning? You would accuse me of reasoning?

I answered your post (damn, it's hard to type with a finger this size)
because I figured that it was the former case.

Now it's back to icing the right forefinger, which was mashed by a
piece of flagstone this morning during a brief drizzling rain which
wasn't due until 4-6pm this evening. A 30lb stone slipped from one
hand and fell like a lead leaf, hiting the other like a hammer on the
next stone. DAMN, that hurts!

OW!

Heck, that's my trigger finger, too! Oh, wait, I'm left handed. Never
mind.

Phew. At least you can still pick your nose. It's hard to find
someone that can do that for you and get it right. Hm, the fourth
finger and pinky do seem to work servicably well for that task.