Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 15:43:14 -0600, Steve Ackman
wrote:

In , on Sat, 5 Sep 2009 03:10:39 -0400,
Ed Huntress, wrote:

drunken drivel deletia

I'm very glad we have those rights. But where in the Declaration of
Independence does it say we have a right to shoot our politicians? My copy
doesn't say anything like that. What my copy says, to boil it down, is that
the King has "waged war on the people of the American Colonies, and
therefore he and his government can go **** up a rope. Get lost."

Jefferson was far more eloquent but a bit wordy. d8-)

In the literal sense you're right. Jefferson never
says anything about "shooting politicians." He says,
"as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War,"

Of course...yall need to read both the Federalist Papers..and the
Anti-federalist Papers, where those responsible for the Constitution had
the time and space to put down the reasons for why they wrote what they
wrote..and what the Constitution is intended to mean, protect and so
forth.

http://www.foundingfathers.info/federalistpapers/

http://www.wepin.com/articles/afp/index.htm

Yall can comment on them after you have read them.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost