Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 11:36:54 -0500, the infamous Don Foreman
scrawled the following:

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 07:27:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Why does this sound so much like an interrogation? I've only heard
them on TV, but...

Sorry 'bout that, Larry. I was just trying to penetrate the veils,
hints, innuendo and artful dodging so I could understand what's
really being said here and what actual intent varous folks might have.
I see that Gunner is counting you among his armed friends to bag some
pols. Nothing ambiguous about his position!

Unfortunately, they're not in season.

I thought your reasoning might be from one of two angles:

1) Friendly heads-up to get me thinking about precisely what I was
saying and how it might read in a prosecutor's mind. (DA Ed already
has me doing fifteen to life)

2) A set-up, as Ed may have been trying to do, to get me to say
something illegal and stupid. It's a real shame.

I answered your post (damn, it's hard to type with a finger this size)
because I figured that it was the former case.

Now it's back to icing the right forefinger, which was mashed by a
piece of flagstone this morning during a brief drizzling rain which
wasn't due until 4-6pm this evening. A 30lb stone slipped from one
hand and fell like a lead leaf, hiting the other like a hammer on the
next stone. DAMN, that hurts!

Heck, that's my trigger finger, too! Oh, wait, I'm left handed. Never
mind.

--
It's a great life...once you weaken.
--author James Hogan