Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Sanding sheets

On Sep 5, 10:06*pm, "Bertie Doe" wrote:
Hi there. I've got a 1/2 sander, which has a sanding
surface of approx 230 x 115mm. The cheapest sheets I've
seen online are about £3.60p for 10 sheets. This seems
a bit steep. I could cut large sheets into suitable
sizes, but anyone know of a cheap supplier?TIA.

just be aware that paper designed for hand sanding has higher abrasive
density and tends to clog when used on machines. It still works, just
doesnt stay as clear as lower density paper for machines

IIRC poundland had 10 sheets of wet n dry for £1 recently

NT