Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] auctions@sheldononline.co.uk is offline

Default Illuminated switch to show that cloakroom light and fan is stillon

On Sep 5, 4:25*pm, Phil Addison wrote:
Any suggestions for a source of illuminated light switch as a reminder
that the light it feeds is still on? We have a loo under the stairs with
the light switch on the outside and it sometimes gets left switched on
so the fan remains running (as well as the light being on). I don't want
to fit a clunky 20Amp DP mains switch like thishttp://www.fastlec.co.uk/mk-20a-dp-switch-bottom-flexneon-k5423d1whi-...
or thishttp://www.fastlec.co.uk/mk-20a-dp-switch-water-heater-k5423whwhi-p-5...

Depending on what aspect of these switches you find clunky, other
brands may be more suitable. Crabtree's DP switch is visually very
similar to the light switch, so the neon version looks like a light
switch with a neon just above the switch.