Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 09:48:22 -0500, "David R.Birch"
wrote:

So why should anybody in AZ cares what various dainty urbanites in NJ
or MN might think? Well, said DU's are also U.S. citizens who can
propose amendments and vote for them, and there are a whole lot of
urbanites in the US outside of AZ. The time and notion of people
minding their own damned business seems to be long gone in this
internet age.

I see that as a loss.

I also have a problem with the weakness from fear shown by your DUs,
as opposed to strength from knowledge of those who haven't learned
what they know about firearms and rights from Hollywood and the media.

David

I agree. I try to convert at least one DU per year, or at least offer
them some new perspective. It's quite surprising how an enjoyable
trip to the range can change their perceptions. I supply a selection
of guns and ammo, all they need do is show up and have a go.