Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 05:45:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 00:52:25 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

Let's not mince words or employ innuendo about shooting people, OK? It
isn't an imaginary or abstract concept when real guns are involved.

If there be armed revolution or revolt brewing, note that the rebels
would endeavor to overthrow a government that a majority of Americans
voted into office in a free election. Why would you assume that
leaders of such a coup, assuming it would succeed which I think is
extremely unlikely, would be benign or benevolent toward your
interests? Because it's change?

What about you, Larry, will you be a soldier for the revolution? Are
you up for armed combat and do you have the skills to have any hope of
surviving it or care if you survive it? When you shoot at people they
will shoot back, eventually with considerably more firepower than you
and friends have available to bring to the fracas.

Larry and I have 100,000,000 friends, who have 300,000,000 firearms.

Biggest army in the world.

That's enough to make one hell of a parade if you can get them all to
show up. Larry might join the parade but he seems to be ambivalent
about staying for the firefight.