Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Diesel sting

In article , Adrian C
writes

""We poured it into that Dodge and it killed it in eight seconds," said
Brooks, pointing to another vehicle as he put down the half-gallon jug
of liquid called "Clunker Bomb." The chemical is sodium silicate. In red
lettering on the bottle, it reads, "Engine Grenade," and there's a skull
and crossbones over the profile of a car."

I saw that the first time you posted. What a waste of a decent Volvo
that was.

How does the stuff work to destroy the engine?

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.