Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default Pleasant Shopping Experience

Rod coughed up some electrons that declared:

I have just got home after buying a few odds and ends at Axminster, High
Wycombe. Spent just over ten quid. And I am struggling to remember the
last time I was treated so well in any shop, anywhere. Friendly.
Helpful. Efficient.

The shop is clean, smart, sensibly arranged, well stocked. Good parking.

All the staff were ready to help but knew how to keep in the background.

I just wish I had a few thousand to go on a proper spending spree there.
:-)

(Absolutely no connection other than as a customer.)

Same experience in Sittingbourne - I only spent 30 quid.