Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Netiquette (was patronising digital advert)

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 11:31:32 UTC, "Jeff Gaines"
wrote:

On 05/09/2009 in message Java
Jive wrote:

Which is exactly the point. To read a short top-posted mail, I can
remain in the navigation pane and use the cursor keys to move to each
unread post, and immediately read its text in the text pane, but to
read a bottom-posted one, I have to click or tab across to the text
pane, scroll past history that I've read before, far too often just to
read a single bottom-posted line.

But you are using Agent, probably one of the best news readers around. The
space bar and the 'N' key are the quickest way to navigate posts surely?

This makes his lack of a signature separator even more weird. Presumably
he is just unable to configure it correctly...?

http://www.diybanter.com